The Little River
We're Open for 2017!Note!!! Directional Address Change: 7261 E. Lamar Alexander Parkway for your GPS!
Little River Campground, formerly Tuckaleechee Campground, is now under new ownership and management. In early 2016 the Fillmore family purchased the campground and are busy making improvements! This year we are adding 50 amp electric sites, updating the existing bath house and building a pavilion to promote a sense of Camper Community. We are strictly a short term rental campground, servicing tourist and the locals who want to be even closer to the Smokies occasionally. We are located on The Peaceful Side of the Smokys, the side that is known for relaxation, hiking, horseback riding, and photography. We also have a golf course in our little town! Our goal is for our campers to have a great experience while experiencing our Smokies!
Little River Campground is located directly off 321 on your way to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, the Cades Cove Entrance. We are 30 minutes to Dollywood and Pigeon Forge, 30 minutes to Gatlinburg and 35 minutes to the University of Tennessee Ball games.
Camping or Glamping, We Have You Covered
- Selection of sites with fire pit, water, and electric
- Selection of primitive tent sites with fire pit and access to bathhouse
RV & Camper Sites
- Selection of premium sites with Full Hook-ups (30 & 50amp electric & water)
- Limited number of sites with pull-through access
- Selection of sites with water and electric