Our Campground Has...
- Many mature trees
- Full hook ups with both 30 and 50 amps, water
- Wifi Internet
- Newly remodeled bathhouses
- Small store for necessary rations (s’mores, milk, bread etc.!)
- Fire pits & picnic tables
- Activities take place from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- All Campers MUST check in at office and obtain a parking pass Prior to setting up camper.
Enjoy a hayride around our adjoining farm and see the animals. Meet fellow campers while eating a BBQ dinner and ending with s’mores!
Get to know your fellow campers at Movie Night!
Good behavior is required. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground, along with their owners.
Bring the leash. Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside their owners’ vehicles or rental units. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended.
Remember manners. Constant barking bothers other campers. If your pet is too vocal, you’ll need to find other accommodations.
Please scoop up your pets poop! No one wants to step in this!