Our Campground Has...
- Many mature trees
- Full hook ups with both 30 and 50 amps, water
- Wifi Internet, Direct TV
- Newly remodeled bathhouses
- Small store for necessary rations (s’mores, milk, bread etc.! and coffee on the weekend mornings)
- Fire pits & picnic tables
- Kitchen sink for tent campers to wash dishes
- Glamping Cabins to open in July
- Swimming Pool with deck. No Lifeguard on Duty
- Game Room opens in late July
Our Campground Has...
- Swingset and Slides for children to play on
- Tubing offered on a daily basis for a fee
- Tie dying some weekends
- Rock Painting
- Hayride on Saturday night
- Sessions with a potter for Mug making for a fee
- Community firepite with some’mores on
- Large field for play! bring your soccer ball.
- Instruments for jamming welcome
- Game Room coming
Art on Fridays! Rock Painting or Tye Dying T-Shirts!
Meet at the office area for a fun, creative time. Decorate our campground with your rock designs or your own souvenir T-Shirt for a fee. Join fellow campers on the rock beach, meet, greet and enjoy s’mores!
Our haywagon leaves for the farm at 6:30! Feed the animals for a small fee. Great for pictures and children of all ages. See sheep, goats, llamas, fallow deer, miniature horses.
Good behavior is required. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground, along with their owners. Please pick up your dog’s poop to help keep the campground clean.
No dogs are allowed on the farm. Our sheep dogs will think they are predators and become very upset. Also please refrain from petting the sheep dogs or feeding any of the farm animals without our permission.
Bring the leash. Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside their owners’ vehicles or rental units. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended.
Remember manners. Constant barking bothers other campers. If your pet is too vocal, you’ll need to find other accommodatio
Please scoop up your pets poop! No one wants to step in this!
New for this year…..CAMPING CABINS and GLAMPING CABINS for friends who want a harder shell than a canvas tent can provide with a bathroom and heat and air conditioning, located right on the river. Also we will try to have a pool for your use, and an activity room, complete with ping pong.